The Financial Forum
Transforming your financial needs, wants, and broad goals into specific measurable objectives is what The Financial Forum financial planning is all about.
Here you receive an in depth analysis of your current situation to help identify where you are now, where you want to be, and how to get there.
Your objectives are compared to the present activities in each of the 7 to 9 major areas of your financial world:
- Tax & Cash Flow Planning
- Balance Sheet / Debt Management
- Education or Adult Support Planning
- Retirement Planning / Independence Day
- Assets /Investment Policy Statements
- Estate Planning / Preservation
- Risk Management / All Insurances
- Alternatives / Recommendations
- Implementation / Action Plans
to develop a Comprehensive Financial Plan customized to reach objectives you set yourself.
Just as a contractor provides a blueprint to build the house of your dreams, one that has all the amenities you desire and at the same time stands firm and strong when finished, so do we prepare a blueprint for your financial security with the end result being a financial structure that is strong yet flexible—able to weather the transitions in your life and allow you to live your life the way you want through to the end and leave a legacy for your heirs.